Happy Sunday folks. Today I decided to use the whole overlay as a background. I wasn’t sure how it would turn out but I think I like the results. A while back I was going crazy on my Cameo doing cuts and I cut out the framed piece on the left out of the Lustre paper. There are lots of flower images out there so I thought let’s try some flowers. I used some pale pink vellum and alternated with the blue striped vellum to make the flowers. I thought let’s not waste paper and make some flourishes too. 🙂 Here’s the finished product.
Here’s a close up of the lovely vellum flowers:
Thank you for looking. Happy Scrappn!