Good Afternoon Paper Temptress Fans. This is my newest creation for Paper Temptress. I used a couple different card stocks to create my project. All the products used and how it was made is listed below.
Paper Temptress Products Used:
Other Products Used:
- China Cup and Saucer
- Styrofoam ball
- Organza Ribbon
- Bow Easy
- Botanical Floral stamps (Heartfelt Creations)
- Rose Creations Dies (Spellbinders)
- Bella Rose Dies (Heartfelt Creations)
- Rosebud ink (Memento)
- Glue Gun
- Die Cut Machine
- Paper Blossoms Molding Mat (McGill)
- Paper Blossoms Tool Kit (McGill)
- Spanish Moss
How it is made:
Preparing Cup and Saucer
- Using the hot glue gun, glue cup to saucer.
- Cut a foam ball in half and add to the cup.
- Cover the foam ball with Spanish moss using the hot glue gun to attach.
- Stamp various sizes of the Botanical Floral stamps on the Mountain Rose Glimmer card stock with Rosebud ink. You will need five petals for each flower you want to make.
- After all the flower petals are stamped, cut them out using the matching dies and a die cut machine.
- Start forming the roses by forming the center of the flower. Use the paper molding tools and pad shape 3 petals and 2 petals down.
- Pick one of the petals. Curl both edges of the petal towards the center of the petal. Skip petal and do the same to that petal. Add glue from glue gun to secure. Continue the 3 remaining petals around the center.
- Glue the formed center to the next layer of petals with a glue gun.
- Form the petals around the center. Glue to the next layer of petals. Using the hot glue gun apply a little to the base of the petals and form them around the center and bend the tips of the petals slightly back. Do the same with the final two layers.
Time to put it together
- Arrange and attach roses to the top of the cup.
- Cut out swirls and leaves and swirls using the Bella Rose Die and die cut machine using the Emerald Mica/Metallic card stock. Cut the leaves and swirls into smaller pieces and then attach to the cup around roses.
- Make a small bow using organza ribbon and bow maker. Attach to the front of the cup.
- Add a small piece of lace to the saucer near the handle of the cup. Add a small amount of the Spanish moss on top of the lace. Add a rose to the saucer on top of Spanish moss.
Thanks again for stopping by and please take a moment to let me know what you think. I really love to hear what you think. Make sure to stop by Paper Temptress and see the card stocks used in today’s project and the many other gorgeous card stocks that she carries.