Good Morning Paper Temptress Fans. This is my newest creation for Paper Temptress. I used a couple different card stocks to create my project. All the products used and how it was made is listed below.
Paper Temptress Products Used:
Other Products Used:
- Cupcake Image Digital Stamp (not sure what company)
- White Organza Ribbon
- Copic Markers
- Pop Dots
How I made this card:
- Cut Cryogen White card stock at 8”x 10-3/4″. Score at 5-3/8″to form card base.
- Cut Rose Quartz Mica/Metallic card stock at 7-7/8″x 5-1/4″. I added a piece of white organza ribbon to the right side of the mat and then attached to the center of the card front.
- Print digital image on Cryogen White card stock and then cut it at 3-1/2″x 4-1/2″. I colored the image using Copic Markers. I cut a mat of Rose Quartz Mica/Metallic card stock at 3-3/4”x 4-3/4”. Attach stamped image to the mat. I then cut a mat of Spring Larch Glimmer card stock at 3-7/8”x 4-7/8” and then attach the matted stamped image to this mat.
- I added a small bow to the ribbon on the card front.
- I then added Stickles to the colored image.
Thanks again for stopping by and please take a moment to let me know what you think. I really love to hear what you think. Make sure to stop by Paper Temptress and see the card stocks used in today’s project and the many other gorgeous card stocks that she carries.