Over the Hill
alt=”” width=”600″ height=”480″ />
Good morning Paper Temptress Fans. This is Lisa with another project for you. Today’s project features something special for a special birthday. I have used Cryogen White card stock and few colors in the Mica/Metallic card stock line. I love how the Mica/Metallic line adds a little shimmer to any project. All the products used and directions are listed below.
Paper Temptress Products Used:
Other Products Used:
- Copic Markers
- Action Wobbles
- Pop Dots
- Digital Stamps
- Buzzard (Doodle Dragon Designs)
- Over the Hill (Gotta Pixels Digital Scrapbook Store)
- Glossy Accents
How it is made:
- Cut Cryogen White card stock cut at 8”x 10¾”. Score at 5⅜” to form card base.
- Cut Onyx Mica/Metallic card stock at 7⅞”x 5¼”. Attach to the center of the card front.
- Print the Over the Hill digital stamp on Cryogen White card stock. Cut the image at 6⅞”x 4¼”.
- Attach to the center of the card front.
- Print “The Big 50” digital stamp on cryogen white card stock and cut the image at 2¼”x 2⅝”.
- Cut the Antique Gold Mica/Metallic card stock at 2⅜”x 2¾”. Attach the image to it and then attach to front of the card at the top right corner using an action wobble.
Now for the inside of the card:
- Cut Onyx Mica/Metallic card stock at 7⅞”x 4¼”. Attach to the inside center of the card.
- Print Buzzard digital stamp on Cryogen White card stock. Cut image at 7⅜”x 4¾”. Color image with Copic Markers. Attach to the center of the inside of the card. Print a second copy of the buzzard image and color just the tombstone and cut it out and attach to the inside of the card on top of original tombstone using pop dots for dimension.
- Add Crystal Accents to the flame and allow to dry.
Thank you for stopping by. Please take a moment and let me know what you think. I love to hear your comments. Make sure to stop by the Paper Temptress to get beautiful card stock for your next project. Until the next time….Happy Paper Crafting!