” width=”600″ height=”480″ />
Good morning Paper Temptress fans. This is Lisa with my newest project. My project features card stock from Sparkle, Glimmer and Mica/Metallic lines. Paper Temptress carries many different lines of card stock and they all work so well together. It makes creating something special very easy to do. All the directions are listed below.
Paper Temptress Products Used:
Other Products Used:
- Tattered Blossoms Swirls Precut Set (Heartfelt Creations)
- Tattered Blossoms Precut Set (Heartfelt Creations)
- Tattered Blossoms Dies (Heartfelt Creations)
- Die Cut Machine
- Copic Markers
- Memento Ink Pad-Tuxedo Black
- Art Glitter Glue
- Gala Glitz Black
How it is made:
- Cut Cryogen White card stock at 8”x 10¾”. Score at 5⅜” to form card base.
- Cut Punch Mica/Metallic card stock at 7⅞”x 5¼”. Attach to center of card base.
- Cut Alpine Aster Glimmer card stock at 7½”x 4⅞”. Attach to the card base.
- Cut Cryogen White card stock at 5⅛”x 2⅝”. Stamp the Tattered Blossom swirl using the Tuxedo Black ink.
- Color the image using the Copic Markers.
- Cut Sparkle Noir card stock at 5⅝”x 3⅛”. Attach the stamped image and then add to the center of the card front.
- On a scrap of Cryogen White stamp the 4 of the smallest Tattered Blossom flowers and 2 of the second smallest Tattered Blossom flowers.
- Color the blossoms with the Copic markers and cut out using the matching die and a die cut machine.
- Layer two of each flower using Zots and then attach to the matching flowers on the card front.
- Add glue to the center of each of the flowers and then add Black Gala Glitz. Allow to dry.
Thanks for stopping by and make sure to head over to Paper Temptress Store and find just the right card stock for your next project. Until next time….Happy Paper Crafting!!