Good Morning Paper Temptress Fans. This is Lisa, with my newest project for Paper Temptress. This creation features Mica/Metallic and Neenah card stock. I just love how the Mica/Metallic card stock and a little shimmer and sparkle to any project. It is a perfect way to a little something special to any project. All the details are below.
Paper Temptress Products Used:
- Cappucino Mica/Metallic Card Stock
- Lapis Lazuli Mica/Metallic Card Stock
- Neenah Ivory #100 Card Stock
Other Products Used:
- Memento Ink Pad –Rich Cocoa
- Lovely as a Tree Stamp –Stampin’ Up
- Geo Dies –GD-2
- Die Cut Machine
How it is made:
- Cut Neenah Ivory card stock at 6¼”x 9¼”. Score at 4⅝” to form card base.
- Cut Cappucino Mica/Metallic card stock at 6⅛”x 4½”. Attach the Geo-Die to the center bottom edge of the card stock and run it through a die cut machine. Fold over the points of the cuts and tuck behind the other point.
- Attach the mat that the Geo-Die was cut out of to the card base. Add the folded die back into the mat.
- Cut Neenah Ivory card stock at 2½”x 4½”. Stamp tree image on card stock using Rich Cocoa ink.
- Cut Lapis Lazuli Mica/Metallic card stock at 2⅝”x 4⅝”. Attach stamped image to the card stock. Attach to the center top of card base. and
Thanks so much for stopping by and please take a moment and leave me a comment. I love to hear what you think. Be sure to stop by the Paper Temptress and see all the beautiful card stock that she carries and pick out the perfect card stock for your next project. Where will your creativity take you?? Until next time….Happy Paper Crafting!!