Good morning Paper Temptress fans. Is it starting to feel like fall where you live? Here in Ohio, the leaves are starting to turn and the temperatures are starting turning to get cooler. So I decided to make another card for fall. I used card stock from the Mica/Metallic collection. One of my favorite lines I must say. All the details are listed below.
Paper Temptress Products Used:
Other Products Used:
- Foliage Trails stamp (Inkadinkado)
- Memento Ink-Rich Cocoa
- Ivory card stock
- Pearl Gemstones
- Pop Dots
- Organza ribbon
How it is made:
- Cut ivory card stock at 4⅝”x 12”. Score at 6” to form card base.
- Cut Cappucino Mica/Metallic card stock at 5⅞”x 4½”. Add a piece of organza ribbon to card stock. Attach to the center of the of the card front.
- Cut Dark Chocolate Mica/Metallic card stock at 3”x 3¾”. Then cut the 3” side in half. Attach to the card front allow a little gap between the two pieces.
- The sentiment is computer generated on ivory card stock and cut at 2⅞”x 3½”. Stamp Foliage Trail in the bottom right on corner using Rich Cocoa ink.
- Attach to the card front using pop dots.
- Add a bow to the ribbon.
- Add a pearl to the base of the foliage trail image and then add pearls to the top of the card to add a little embellishment.
Thanks for stopping by. Please take a moment and let me know what you think. Be sure to stop by Paper Temptress and see all the beautiful card stock she carries. Until next time Happy Paper Crafting!!