Hi again Paper Temptress Fans! This is Lisa with my newest project. Today I have a simple little card that welcomes Fall!! I picked a couple of different colors in a few card stock lines. I love using different card stocks and colors to create. Look below for all the details on how you can recreate it.
Paper Temptress Products:
- Cryogen White card stock
- Cappuccino Mica/Metallic card stock
- Gold Metallic Glossy card stock
- Copper Metallic Glossy card Stock
Other Products Used:
- Fall Leaves stamp set (Heartfelt Creations)
- Fall Sentiment (Heartfelt Creations)
- Fall Leaves die cut (Heartfelt Creations)
- Versamark Ink
- Clear embossing powder
- Memento ink: Toffee Crunch
- Copper brad
- Heat gun
How it is made:
- Cut Cryogen White card stock at 6¼”x 9¼”. Score at 4⅝” to form card base.
- Cut Cappuccino Mica/Metallic card stock at 6⅛”x 4½”. Attach to the center of the card front.
- Cut Cryogen White card stock at 4”x 1½”. Stamp it with Happy Fall sentiment with Toffee Crunch. Cut a triangle out of the edge of the one end. Using a sponge add Toffee Crunch ink to the edges of the card stock. Punch a small hole in the other end and add a small copper brad.
- Stamp several of the two small leaves on both Gold and Copper Metallic card stock using the Versamark ink. Add clear embossing powder and set with heat gun.
- Using the matching die and the die cut machine cut out the stamped leaves.
- Apply adhesive to the leaves and attach to the card front in a random pattern.
- Attach stamped sentiment to the card front at the bottom.
Thanks for stopping by today and please take a moment to leave a comment. I love to know what you think. And be sure to head over to Paper Temptress to check out all the beautiful card stocks that she has available. I am sure that you will find that perfect card stock for your next project. Until next time….Happy Paper Crafting!!