Good Morning Paper Temptress Fans. This is Lisa with my newest project for Paper Temptress. I do not about you but I am so ready for fall. I love the fall colors, fall weather, and my husband would say the best thing about fall is that it is football season. Today’s project is a fall card. I wanted something clean and simple. This card is super simple and with papers from Paper Temptress you can achieve a very elegant look. The project I made today features Khaki Crepe card stock, Copper Metallic Glossy card stock, and the Dark Chocolate Mica/Metallic card stock. Look for all the details below.
Paper Temptress Products Used:
- Khaki Crepe Card Stock
- Dark Chocolate Mica/ Metallic Card Stock
- Copper Metallic Glossy Card Stock
- Cryogen White Card Stock
Other Products Used:
- Ink Pads:
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tea Dye
- Memento Markers:
- Toffee Crunch
- Rich Cocoa
- Large Elegant Word Background (Heartfelt Creations)
- Grand Cornucopia-Sentiment (Stampin’ Up)
- Falling Leaves Die (Heartfelt Creations)
- Die Cut Machine
- Repositionable Tape
- Organza Ribbon
- Bow Easy
- Tag Punch
How it is made:
- Cut Khaki Crepe card stock at 5½”x 4”. Stamp elegant word background on the Khaki Crepe with Tuxedo Black ink.
- Cut out leaves from the falling leaves dies and the die cut machine.
- Attach leaves as desired to Khaki Crepe card stock with repositionable tape. Using a sponge and sponge on ink around the leaf shapes. Remove the die cut leaves from card stock to reveal leaf images.
- Cut Copper Metallic Glossy card stock at 5¾”x 4¼” and attach the stamped image to it.
- Cut Dark Chocolate Mica/Metallic card stock at 6”x 4½” and attached matted stamped image to it.
- Add organza ribbon to the center of the matted stamped image.
- Cut Cryogen White card stock at 6¼”x 9¼”. Score at 4⅝” to form card base.
- Attach the matted stamped image to the center of the card front.
- Add a small bow made with the Bow Easy to the ribbon.
- Stamp the Give Thanks sentiment with Tuxedo Black ink on a scrap of white paper. Color with Memento markers.
- Cut out the sentiment with the tag punch. Sponge the edges of the tag with the Tea Dye ink. Attach tag to bow on the front of the card.
Thank you for stopping by. Please take a moment and leave a comment. I love to know what you think. Be sure to head over to Paper Temptress and check out all the beautiful card stocks. Until next time….Happy Paper Crafting!!