Good Morning Paper Temptress fans. This is Lisa with my newest creation for Paper Temptress design team. Today’s project features Cryogen White card stock, Black Licorice Pop Tones card stock and Yellow Crepe Ruche card stock. I love the Cryogen White card stock for stamping. It is a wonderful card stock to be able to color on. It is perfect for coloring with Copic markers, but Pastel Pencils blend well also. Do you notice the texture of the Yellow Crepe Ruche card stock? It adds beautiful texture to any project. Make sure to check out the beautiful colors this card stock is available in at Paper Temptress.
Paper Temptress Products Used:
Other Products Used:
- Flower stamp (Stampabilities)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Pastel Pencils
- Orange Earth 73B
- Olive Green 51B
- French Grey 70D
- Pop Dots
- Small black brads
How it is made:
- Cut Cryogen White card stock at 6¼”X 9¼”. Score at 4⅝” to form card base.
- Cut Black Licorice Pop Tones card stock at 6⅜”x 4½”. Attach to the card front.
- Cut Yellow Crepe Ruche card stock at 6¼”x 4⅜”. Attach to the card front.
- Cut Cryogen White card stock at 4”x 2⅛”. Stamp flower image using Tuxedo Black ink. Color the image with the Pastel Pencils, then use the Gamsol to blend and soften the colors.
- Cut Black Licorice Pop Tones card stock at 4⅛”x 2¼”. Attach the stamped image to the mat then add to the card front on the right side in the center. Use Pop Dots to attach.
- Add 3 small black brads at the bottom of the card front on the right hand side.
Thanks for stopping by. Until next time Happy Paper Crafting!!