Good morning Paper Temptress fans.Â No, this post is not about the hot beverage but about the hot card stock from Paper Temptress.Â This creation features the Mica/Metallic, Vellum and Brown Bag card stock lines.Â I love how you can use different card stock lines and they all work together perfectly.Â Here are all the details:
Paper Temptress Products Used:
- Dark Chocolate Vellum Card Stock
- Dark Chocolate Mica/Metallic Card Stock
- Opal Mica/Metallic Card Stock
Other Products Used:
- Ivory card stock
- Liquid Pearls Bisque
- Pop Dots
- Hot Glue Gun
- Die Cut Machine
- McGill Paper Molding Mat
- McGill Paper Tools
- Spellbinders Rose Creations Dies
- Spellbinders Bella Rose Dies
How it is made:
- Cut ivory card stock at 6Â¼â€x 9Â¼â€.Â Score at 4â…â€ to form card base.
- Cut Dark Chocolate Mica/Metallic card stock cut at 6â…›â€x 4Â½â€.Â Attach to card front.
- Cut two pieces of Dark Chocolate Vellum at 2â€x 2â€.Â Attach to card front on a diagonal using pop dots on the left and right side of the card front.
- Cut a piece of Dark Chocolate Mica/ Metallic card stock.Â Add it to card front on the diagonal using pop dots in the center of the card front.
- Cut out five of the third smallest rose petals and ten of the second smallest rose petals.
- Using the McGill Molding Mat and Paper Tools to start to form the petals of the roses.Â After the petals and shaped use the glue gun to secure the three rose.
- Using a Zot attach the two smallest roses to the 2 vellum squares on the front of the card and the larger rose on the center of the middle square on the card front.
- Using a piece of the Dark Chocolate Vellum and the vine die from the Bella Rose Dies. Â Â Cut the vines apart and add them to the diagonal squares under the roses.
- Add Bisque Liquid PearlsÂ to the bottom and top of the diagonal squares on the card front.
Thanks so much for stopping by.Â Please let me know what you think.Â Until next time….Happy Paper Crafting!!