Good Morning Paper Temptress Fans.Â This is Lisa, with my newest creation for Paper Temptress.Â Todayâ€™s projects features card stock a couple card stock lines.Â I decided that I wanted to create and something for the 4th of July.
Paper Temptress Products Used:
Other Products Used:
- Fireworks Stamp (Stampabilities)
- Versamark Dazzle Ink Pad
- Stamp and Bond
- Heat Gun
- Garnet Glitter
- Sizzix Embossing Folder
- Die Cut Machine
- Red Gemstones
How it is made:
- Cut Cryogen White card stock at 6â€x 9Â¼â€.Â Score at 4â…â€ to form card base.
- Cut the Sparkle Abysse card stock at 5Â¾â€x 4Â¼â€.Â Emboss with the Sizzix embossing folder and die cut machine.Â Attach to card front.
- Cut Cryogen White card stock at 2Â¼â€x 2â…œâ€.Â Stamp firework image on Cryogen White card stock using Versamark ink pad.Â Apply Stamp and Bond to the stamped image.Â Heat the Stamp and Bond with a heat gun.Â Add glitter to the image.
- Cut Ruby Mica/Metallic card stock at 2Â½â€x 2â…â€.Â Adhere stamped image to the Ruby Mica/Metallic Card Stock and add to the card front.
- Add red gemstones to embossed Sparkle Abysse card stock.
Thanks for stopping by and please let me know you think.Â Until next timeâ€¦Happy Paper Crafting!!