Hi again Paper Temptress fans!Â This is Lisa with my newest creation for Paper Temptress.Â It features card stock from the Basis line.Â I love the dark rich color of this card stock.Â Â All the details are below.
Paper Temptress Products Used:
Other Products Used:
- Bakery Stamp (Purple Onion)
- Dotted Scallop Punch (EK Success)
- Memento Ink-Tuxedo Black
- Â RV00
- White card stock
- Pop Dots
How it is made:
- Cut white card stock at 6â€x 9Â¼â€.Â Score at 4â…â€ to form card base.
- Cut Teal Basis card stock at 5â…žâ€x 4Â½â€. Â Attach to card front.
- Cut Cryogen white card stock at 3â€x 3Â½â€ and then stamp the Bakery image in Tuxedo Black ink. Color image with Copic markers.
- Cut Teal Basis card stock at 3â…›â€x 3â…â€.Â Attach stamped and colored image on Teal card stock.
- Cut white card stock at 3Â¼â€x 3Â¾â€.Â Attach the stamped image and then attach to the center bottom of the card front.
- Cut a small piece of the Teal Basis card stock to fit the canopy of the bakery and punch the bottom edge with Dotted Scallop punch and add to the image using pop dots to add dimension.
- Stamp the sentiment on a piece of white card stock Cryogen White card stock cut at 3â€x 1â€.Â Add sentiment to the card front at the top.Â Add Lagoon Stickles to the dots on sentiment.
Â Thanks for stopping by and please let me know what you think.Â Until next time…Happy Paper Crafting!!