Hi again Paper Temptress Fans.Â This is Lisa with my newest creation.Â The card that I created features several types of card stock from Paper Temptress.Â I love how you can combine the different card stock lines to add different textures and colors to any projects.
Paper Temptress Products Used:
- Sandstone Deckled Stationery Card Stock
- Safari Brown Skinny Columns Card Stock
- Khaki Crepe Ruche Card Stock
Other Products Used:
- Tim Holtz Ink: Vintage Photo
- Tree Stamp from Heartfelt Creations
- Happy Birthday Sentiment Stamp from TPC Studios
- Ivory Card stock for card base
How it is made:
- Start out by cutting your ivory card stock at 6 Â¼â€x 9 Â¼â€ to make the base of your card.Â Score the card stock at 4â…â€.
- Cut a piece of Safari Brown Skinny Columns and Khaki Crepe Ruche card stock at 3â€x 4 Â½â€Â Attach the each half to the card front, placing the Khaki Crepe Ruche card stock to the top of the card and the Safari Brown Skinny Columns card stock to the bottom of the card.
- Cut a piece of the Sandstone Deckled Stationery card stock at 3â€x 3â€ and stamp the tree image with the Vintage Photo ink.Â I cut the card stock so that the deckled edge would be on the left hand side of the card stock when the image was stamped.
- Cut a piece of Safari Brown Skinny Columns and Khaki Crepe Ruche card stock at 3 Â¼â€x 1 â…â€.Â Attach the Safari Brown Skinny Columns card stock to the top side of the stamped image and the Khaki Crepe Ruche card stock to the bottom.
- Attach the matted stamped image to the center of the card front.
Thanks for stopping by.Â Make sure to stop by Paper Temptress and check out the beautiful card stock.Â Where your creativity take you?Â Until next time…..Happy Paper Crafting!!