Hi again Paper Temptress Fans.Â Â This is Lisa and I here to share my newest creation with you.Â I really cannot believe it is May already and the weather here in Ohio is beautiful today.Â I love to see all the gorgeous flowers blooming.Â That is really the inspiration for today creation.Â All the flowers are made from the lovely card stock from Paper Temptress.Â All the card stocks from today’s project are from the Glimmer and Mica/Metallic card stock lines.Â All the flowers are stamped and cut out and then formed by hand.Â Then I just added them to a ready made wood bird house.
- Mountain Rose Glimmer Card Stock
- Amethyst Mica/Metallic Card Stock
- Emerald Mica/Metallic Card Stock
- Autumn Hay Glimmer Card Stock
Other Products Used:
- Premade Wood Bird House
- Blue and White Acrylic Paint
- Flower Stamps and Dies are from Heartfelt Creations
- Memento Ink Pads-Dandelion, Grape Jelly, Rose Bud
- Purple Gem Stones
- Pink Gem Stones
- Yellow Organza Ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun
- Die Cut Machine
How It Is Made:
- I started out by painting the bird house.Â The house is painted in a light blue and the roof and fence in a white.Â Then using the die cut machine with the leaves and swirls die cut it out using the Emerald Mica/Metallic card stock.Â Add it to the front of the bird house using whatever type of adhesive you choose.Â I used my hot glue to adhere it.Â I stamped several of two sizes of the rose petals on the Autumn Hay Glimmer card stock with the Dandelion ink pad.Â I cut out the flower petals with the matching die and die cut machine.Â I shaped the flower petals a little by hand and glued them together to form the rose.Â I attached the roses to the front of the bird house using the hot glue gun.Â Next stamp several of the daisy flowers the three smallest sizes with Grape Jelly ink on Amethyst Mica/Metallic card stock.Â Cut out the daisies using the matching die and a die cut machine.Â Shape the flowers a little by hand.Â Layer the different size daisies together.Â Add a purple gem stone to the center of each of the daisies and attach the daisies to the bird house using the hot glue gun.Â Last you will stamp several of the posy flowers with Rose Bud ink pad on Mountain Rose Glimmer card stock.Â Cut out the posies with the matching die and die cutting machine.Â Shape the flowers a little bit by hand.Â Layer the different size posies together.Â Add a pink gem stone to the center of the posies.Â Add them to the bird house using a hot glue gun.Â Add a bow made out of yellow organza ribbon.
Thanks so much for stopping by.Â Where will your creativity take you today?Â Until next time…..Happy Paper Crafting!