Welcome back Paper Temptress fans.Â This project features card stock from the Treasures and Lustre lines.Â I love how both card stocks work so well together.Â The Textures paper line is available in so many beautiful colors and has a slight texture.Â The Vintage Silver Lustre has a beautiful pearl like finish.Â Make sure to head over to the Paper Temptress store and check out all the beautiful papers.
- Periwinkle Treasures from Paper Temptress
- Vintage Silver Lustre from Paper Temptress
- White card stock
- 2-Step Flower Stamp-Stampinâ€™ Up
- Copic Marker: B34
- Memento Marker: Paris Dusk, Cottage Ivy, Bamboo Leaves
- Blue gemstones
- Crystal gemstones
- Blue organza ribbon
- Bow Easy
- Pop Dots
How it is made:
- Cut white card stock at 8â€x 10Â¾â€.Â Score at 5â…œâ€ to form card base.
- Cut Periwinkle Blue card base at 7â…žâ€x 5Â¼â€.
- Cut Vintage Silver Lustre card stock at 7Â¾â€x 5â…›â€.Â Layer silver on top of Periwinkle Treasures card stock. Add blue organza ribbon to layered card stock.Â Add mats to card base.Â Add a bow to the ribbon.
- Cut white card stock at 3Â¼â€x 2Â¼â€.Â Stamp first step of the flower using Copic B34 and Memento Bamboo Leaves on white card stock. Stamp second of flower stamp with Memento Paris Dusk and Cottage Ivy.
- Cut Periwinkle Treasures card stock at 3â…œâ€x 2â…œâ€.Â Mat stamped image off center and add to card base using pop dots.
- Add medium size blue gemstone to the center of the flower and 2 small blue gemstones and 1 small crystal gemstone to the bottom right of the stamped image.
Thanks for stopping by.Â Until next time…Happy Paper Crafting!!