Good morning Paper Temptress Fans.Â This is Lisa with my newest project for Paper Temptress.Â I choose the Mica/Metallic line.Â (It is one of my favorites).Â The color I choose was Ruby.Â It really made me think about Valentine’s Day and love.Â This line of papers are so versatile and adds a little shimmer to any project you might have in mind.Â Be sure to check out all the beautiful colors available in the Mica/Metallic paper line.
- Ruby Mica/Metallicâ€”Paper Temptress
- Tree Stamp (Inkadinkado)
- Memento Inkâ€”Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug
- Spellbindersâ€”Classic Ovals Small, Beaded Ovals
- White card stock
- Black cardstock
- Die cutting machine
- Black Organza Ribbon
- Bow Easy
- Red gemstones
- Fiskars corner rounder
How it is made:
- Cut white card stock at 6â€x 9Â¼â€.Â Score at 4â…â€ to form card base.
- Cut Ruby Mica/Metallic at 5â…žâ€x 4Â½â€.Â Attach to the card base in the center.
- Stamp tree image on white card stock with Tuxedo Black ink.
- Using the largest oval die cut out the tree image using a die cutting machine.Â Also emboss with the same die on the stamped image.
- Using a sponge apply Lady Bug ink to the edge of the cut out stamped image.
- Cut out a mat for the stamped image with black card stock and the largest beaded oval die.
- Add stamped image to the beaded oval mat.Â Â Attach to center of card base.
- Add gemstones to the branches of the tree randomly.
- Make bow with black organza ribbon made with the Bow Easy.Â Attach to the card front under stamped image using a Zot.
Thanks for stopping by.Â Please let me know what think and let your creativity flow.Â Until next time….Happy Papercrafting!