Hi again Paper Temptress Fans!Â This is Lisa with a new creation featuring the Periwinkle Treasure card stock.Â It seems like lately everyone I talk to has been sick or is sick, so I thought it would be nice to have a few get well greetings on hand to help brighten someone else’s day.Â As I said this project features the Periwinkle Treasures card stock.Â This card stock is a nice heavy weight paper that is available in a beautiful collection of colors and the texture that it has gives a very elegant look to any project you might be working on.Â Be sure to head over to the Paper Temptress website and check it out.
- Periwinkle Treasures card stock from Paper Temptress
- White card stock
- Mouse Drops Stamp (Stampabilities)
- Copic Markers: C1, B93, R27, E23, E31, E33, E50, E51
- Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
- Blue organza ribbon
- White organza ribbon
- Bow Easy
How it is made:
- Cut white card stock at 6â€x 9Â¼â€.Â Score at 4â…â€ to form card base.
- Cut Periwinkle Treasure card stock at 5â…žâ€x 4Â½â€.Â Attach a piece of white organza ribbon and blue organza ribbon to the Periwinkle Treasures card stock. Attach to card base.
- Cut a piece of white card stock at 2â€x 3â€. Stamp mouse image in Tuxedo Black ink.Â Color image with Copic markers.
- Cut Periwinkle Treasures card stock at 2â…›â€x 3â…›â€. Attach colored stamped image.
- Cut white card stock at 2Â¼â€x 3Â¼â€.Â Attach matted stamped to white card stock.Â Attach double matted stamped image to the left center of the card front.
- Add bow to ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by.Â Please let me know what you think.Â Until next time….Happy Papercrafting!