Hello again Paper Temptress Fans.Â I hope that you and your family had a Merry Christmas.Â Today’s project is a quick and easy Thank you card that I have made for my 12 year old daughter to send out to her family and friends to thank them for all of her wonderful gifts she received.Â If you are at all like me I just wanted something quick and easy to do.Â I know that I just want to be able to relax and do nothing right now.Â But at the same time I would like something that still looks fabulous.Â So it is really easy to do accomplish that when you choose Paper Temptress card stock for your project.Â This time I choose the Red Pepper Skinny Columns card stock.Â It has been perfect to use for so many Christmas projects and I am thinking about all the ideas I have for Valentine’s Day!Â Be sure to head over toÂ Paper Temptress and check out the beautiful selection of paper.Â Look below for the the products used and how it was it was made.
- Red Pepper Skinny Columns Card Stock from Paper Temptress
- White Card Stock
- Memento Ink Pad Lady Bug
- Magnificent Spruce Trees Stamp (Heartfelt Creations)
- Spellbinders Classic Oval Small
- White Ribbon with Red Stitching
- Big Shot
- Bow Easy
- Clear Rhinestones
How I did it:
- Cut white card stock at 6â€x 9Â¼â€.
- Score at 4â…â€ to form card base.
- On a piece of white card stock stamp the tree image in Memento Lady Bug ink and then cut image out with the largest of the oval dies and Big Shot machine.
- Cut a piece of Red Pepper Skinny Columns card stock at 5â…žâ€x 4Â½â€.
- Attach stamped image and white stitched ribbon to the Red Pepper Skinny Columns card stock mat and then place on card base.
- Add a bow to the ribbon.
- I added crystal gemstones to top of the trees.
- Stamp Thank You sentiment on inside of card in Lady Bug ink.
Thanks for stopping by.Â Until next time…..Happy Papercrafting!