Good morning Paper Temptress fans.Â This is Lisa A. with my newest creation featuring the Vista Mica/Metallic Card Stock from Paper Temptress. I love the way this card stock shimmers.Â It looks so pretty when you emboss this card stock.Â Please take a look and let me know what you think.Â
- Vista Mica/Metallic Card Stock from Paper Temptress
- White card stock
- Darice Embossing Folder-Snowflake
- Sizzix Big Shot
- â…›â€ wide blue organza ribbon
- Terrifically Tacky Tape
- Clear rhinestones
- Memento Ink Pad â€“Summer Sky
- Snowflake and Dots Stamps (Stamps By Judith)
- Small envelope
- 1â€ circle punch
- Snowflake Stamp (Stampinâ€™ Up)
How I made it:
- Cut white card stock at 5Â½â€x 8Â½â€.
- Score card stock at 4Â¼â€ to form card base.
- Attach ribbon to the back of white card stock.Â Make sure to leave extra length of ribbon to be able to tie card shut.
- Cut Vista Mica/Metallic card stock into four pieces at 4â…›â€x 5â…œâ€.Â Emboss the four Vista Mica/Metallic Card stock using the Snowflake embossing folder and the Sizzix Big Shot.
- Attach two embossed panels to the outside of card base.
- Add rhinestones to the center of the snowflakes on the front of the card card.
- Attach two embossed panels on the inside of the card base.Â Use a strong adhesive to attach since they will have a pop up attached that will apply more pressure to the inside of the paper.
- Cut two pieces of white card stock at 5Â½â€x 4â€ Score both pieces of card stock at 1â€, 2â€, 3â€. (see picture #1)
- Stamp snowflakes and dots with Summer Sky ink in a random pattern.Â Fold card stock on scored lines.Â Then attach tape to both sides of the 1â€ marks on both ends and on both pieces of card stock.Â (see Picture #2)
- Remove back off the first two adhesive and start attaching stamped card stock to inside of card.Â Line up the edge at the center fold.Â Â Remove the other two pieces if backing off the adhesive.Â Line up and attach to other side of card.Â (See Picture #3)
- Now it is time to get the small envelope ready to attach to the card.Â Start by cutting the top of the small envelope.
- Then using the 1â€ circle punch cut about half way down on the envelope to create a notch to get the gift card in and out.
- Stamp Snowflake in Summer Sky on the envelope front.Â Add clear rhinestone to center of snowflake.
- Attach small envelope to stamped card stock that is attached to inside of card.
- Remove backing on two of the remaining adhesives on the other piece of stamped card stock and attach to inside of card.Â Make sure to line up card stock with other piece of card stock that is already attached to card.Â (see Picture #4 and #5)
- Wrap ribbon around to the front of the closed card and tie in a bow.
Until next time…Happy Paper Crafting.