Hi Again Paper Temptress Fans!!Â I am back with another card design featuring Paper Temptress card stock.Â To make this card I used cardstock from the Sparkle #92 product line.Â It is a beautiful line of cardstock.Â It features a many color choices with a shimmer that would be perfect to use in many paper crafting projects.Â Be sure to check out this wonderful product line.Â I cannot wait to be able to work with some of the other gorgeous color choices.
- â€œSparkle Abysse Cardstockâ€Â from Paper Temptress
- White Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
- Hampton Art Stamp â€œWatercolor Daisyâ€
- Memento Ink Pad Danube Blue
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Sparkle Embossing Powder
- Heat Tool
- Paper Trimmer
- Scoring Board
- â…›â€ Wide Satin Ribbon
How I made it:
- I cut the card base out of white cardstock 6â€³x 9Â¼â€.
- I then scored the cardstock at 4â…â€ to form the card base.
- I cut 2 pieces of the black cardstock at 5â…žâ€x 4Â½â€ and one at 2â…›â€x 4â…›â€.
- I cut 1 piece of the Paper Temptress Sparkle Abysse Cardstock at 5Â¾â€x 4â…œâ€.
- I stamped the Paper Temptress Sparkle Abysse Cardstock with the just the flower part of the stamp in a random pattern with the Versamark ink pad.Â I then used the clear embossing powder and heat set.
- I attached the stamped Paper Temptress Sparkle Abysse Cardstock to the 5â…žâ€x 4Â½â€ piece of black cardstock and then attached the layered pieces to the white cardstock base.
- I cut a white piece of cardstock at 2â€x4â€.Â I stamped the whole flower image with the Versamark Ink pad.Â I then used the sparkle embossing and then heat set it.
- I used a sponge and the Memento ink pad in Danube Blue and went over the embossed image.
- I attached the stamped image to the 2â…›â€x 4â…›â€ piece of black cardstock.Â I added a piece of black satin ribbon to the layered stamped image and then attach it to the right side of the card base.
Until next time, Happy Papercrafting!!